tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Alves <andref_al...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: charset problem
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2001 17:54:49 GMT
I think that it is not an error of sql, because servlet worked
perfectly in Jserv 1.1.1. I migrated for tomcat and servlet stopped
to function when it inserts characters special. I do not know what's
happening.

--- Kitching Simon <Simon.Kitching@orange.ch> escreveu: > I think the
most likely cause is that it is your SQL