tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Hawkins, Keith (Keith)" <kphawk...@avaya.com>
Subject RE: How to enable ISAPI filters in IIS management console
Date Tue, 02 Jan 2001 14:34:09 GMT
Marc,

Thanks for the reply.

Did I read you correctly?  I am to IGNORE the instructions regarding
creating the Filter DLLs registry entry.  Is there something I must do
instead of that step?

Also, where can I find the list archives?  I did not know they existed.

Thanks,
Keith

-----Original Message-----
From: Marc Saegesser [mailto:marc.saegesser@apropos.com]
Sent: Friday, December 29, 2000 6:18 PM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: RE: How to enable ISAPI filters in IIS management console

Search this list's archives.  This comes fairly often.

The isapi redirector is rather senstive to the configuration and doesn't
always provide really useful error messages.  Start by seeing of the
iis_redirect.log file has been created and if it has any usefull error
messages it in.  Depending on when the failure is happening the log file may
or may not have been created.

Double (or triple) check the values for the registy entries.  Specifically
make sure that the files for worker_file and worker_mount_file exist.

If your using the NT Workstation and using the Web Server from the Internet
Option Pack then make sure you don't create the "Filter DLLs" registry
entry.

I hope this helps.  When you get it working, please post the information
about what happened so that others can benefit.