tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jeffry Guttadauro <jeff.guttada...@abbott.com>
Subject Re: problem with classpath and .jar files
Date Tue, 23 Jan 2001 18:29:25 GMT
You should be able to get this to work without touching the
wrapper.properties file.  You want to place the .jar file for your
application will need in that application's WEB-INF/lib directory, not below
the WEB-INF/classes directory.

andref_alves@yahoo.com on 01/23/2001 12:21:00 PM
Please respond to tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org