tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jeffry Guttadauro <jeff.guttada...@abbott.com>
Subject Re: SOLVED: bizarre JasperException on Solaris box
Date Tue, 23 Jan 2001 16:39:38 GMT
While I appreciate the thanks, the real credit should go to Troy, who
suggested looking into the "-server" option in the first place.  We just got
around to trying it here first to realize, much to our delight, that it
proved to be a great suggestion.  This experience, while quite frustrating,
showed me how invaluable this user group in that it allowed me to find
someone else having the same problem with whom I could work together to find
a solution.

-Jeff

tlanders@netsales.com on 01/22/2001 03:03:52 PM
Please respond to tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org