tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jeffry Guttadauro <jeff.guttada...@abbott.com>
Subject Re: RE: Transform get to post
Date Thu, 18 Jan 2001 14:09:25 GMT
To avoid the JavaScript dependency and simplify things a bit, couldn't you
just make your "leave our section" link be a submit button for a form (with
method=POST) in which you've written all these variables into hidden input
fields?

Talleyrand@wowwowmail.zzn.com on 01/17/2001 05:42:05 PM
Please respond to tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org