tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Bob Law" <b...@rcsis.com>
Subject Can't locate custom tag library
Date Tue, 02 Jan 2001 07:25:52 GMT
I've been developing an application using tomcat and apache for a few months, and things are
working great.  I have encountered a problem when I move my code to a machine behind a firewall.
 When I initially installed it, things worked fine, but the last few weeks they haven't worked
at all.  When I try to load a page that uses a custom tag, I am told that it is unable to
open the custom tag library.  I also am told that the network is not reachable.  Everything
is on the same box.  I know that the company's network is extremely tight (it is a bank) and
they frequently change the settings.  Is there any way to have tomcat read the file on the
local machine?  It all works on my machine at home, just not on the machines at work.  I am
running Linux.

Thanks,
Bob Law
blaw@rcsis.com