tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Matt White" <MWh...@madriver.k12.oh.us>
Subject Re: AW: AW: Java VJM won't quit?
Date Mon, 11 Dec 2000 13:34:50 GMT
Ralph;

I am using the server.xml file exactly as how it was in the Tomcat 3.2 distrobution. (I had
made some changes, put went back to the default as I discovered the problem.) Is there anything
in the default server.xml file I should be aware of?

I haven't yet attempted to use a debugger, I will do that today.

Thanks,
- Matt

>>> ralph.einfeldt@uptime-isc.de 12/08/00 10:25AM >>>
You can also create endless loops/recursions by misconfiguration.

And there can be a comletly other reason.

Did you try to increase the log level of tomcat?
Did you try to use a debugger?