tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "James Bromberger" <James_Bromber...@jdv.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat version
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2000 03:33:54 GMT

When I see a directory index from Tomcat 3.2 final (via HTTP), the last line says:
	Tomcat Web Server v3.2 (final)

There is probably far better ways, but this is one I just noticed...

HTH,

	James
	jamesATrcpt.to,  http://www.rcpt.to/~james/

>>> ravi@duck.com 12/07/00 04:58am >>>

How can I find out which version of Tomcat my installation
is running?

Natarajan Murugaiyan(Ravi)				ravi@on2.com

JDV - e-Commerce and Outsourcing Solutions for Financial Services
http://www.jdv.com/

Any securities recommendation contained in this document is unsolicited general information
only. Do not act on a recommendation without first consulting your investment advisor to determine
whether the recommendation is appropriate for your investment objectives, financial situation
and particular needs.
JDV  believes that any information or advice (including any securities recommendation) contained
in this document is accurate when issued. However, JDV does not warrant its accuracy or reliability.
JDV, its officers, agents and employees exclude all liability whatsoever, in negligence or
otherwise, for any loss or damage relating to this document to the full extent permitted by
law.