tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Yong Boone" <YBO...@novell.com>
Subject tomcat with apache mod_jk not being able to locate servlets
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2000 18:52:22 GMT
/usr/local/tomcat/webapps/netconsole/WEB-INF/web.xml looks like this
<servlet-name> webacc</servlet-name>
<servlet-class>my.servlet.class.myservletclass</servlet-class>
<init-param>
<param-name>Config</param-name>
<param-value>/my/webapps/config/file/myconfig.cfg</param-value>
</init-param>
<servlet-mapping>
 <servlet-name>webacc</servlet-name>
<url-pattern>/netconsole/webacc</url-pattern>

I copied the mod_jk.conf-auto to mod_jk.conf and added the lines

JkMount /netconosle/webacc ajp12
and included the mod_jk.conf to my httpd.conf file.

One of the doc I read said to put the JkMount directive in my httpd.conf file and I did that
as well. I am at a loss cause it still is not working. Can you think of something else that
I should be doing? I also build my own mod_jk.so file and using tomcat3.2 with apache 1.3.11.
HELP!!!

Yong