tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Wayne F Davis <wfda...@seas.upenn.edu>
Subject getting mod_jk or mod_serv to work
Date Wed, 27 Dec 2000 03:38:12 GMT
Hi,

I'm having a lot of trouble getting mod_jk or mod_jserv to work.  I cannot
compile mod_jk or mod_jserv myself.  Both generate an apxs:Break errors.

I tried downloading a prebuilt mod_jk.so rpm but when i set that all up,
apache complains with "API module structure 'jk_module' in file ... is
garbled - perhaps this is not an Apache module DSO?"

Does anyone have any ideas?  I'm not sure how to get this working since
the apxs error messages are less than helpful and I'm not that familiar
with dso's.

Thanks.

Wayne Davis - wfdavis@seas.upenn.edu - PGP: finger -l wfdavis@seas.upenn.edu