tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Horia Bochis <h...@rdsor.ro>
Subject RE: very basic web server hosting question
Date Fri, 22 Dec 2000 13:21:57 GMT

Thanx, I've got it now, I understood the concept.

Well I have to use CGI cause it is a local application and can not keep
the memory busy (as I know servlets usew to live there) and I also need a
part that needs to move fast. I have to combine them.

What I need is to make a mixture using CGI and Servlets and what I would
like is to see those working on a windows.

Thanx again.

Horia Bochis
WebMaster @ Romania Data Systems - Oradea
          HomePage: http://horia.rdsor.ro