tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Joe Laffey <...@laffeycomputer.com>
Subject Re: RES: can jsp handle multipart/form-data ?
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2000 18:11:59 GMT
On Tue, 12 Dec 2000, Jose Euclides da Silva Junior - DIGR.O wrote:

> Hi everybody and Joe!
> I am trying to use the oreilly's package for multipart/form-data streams.
> But I didnt  find any
> method to deal with input text field which comes ( mixed ) with the uploaded
> file from my form. Any hint?

If you get the latest version here:
http://www.servlets.com/resources/com.oreilly.servlet/index.html

You can simply use a getParameter for getting regular form data and a
getFile for getting the files. It is pretty easy to use, but it does not
support non "multipart/form-data" form submissions. I have it on my list
to add that support and submit the change. Otherwise just use that for a
servlet that only accepts those forms. I can send the changes that I have
made if you want, but they are hacked in merely for my project.. you would
have to mess with them a bit.

Joe Laffey
LAFFEY Computer Imaging
St. Louis, MO
With no walls or fences on the Internet, who needs Windows or Gates?