tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Joe Laffey <...@laffeycomputer.com>
Subject Re: multipart requests and file uploads problems on the Apache connection
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2000 15:49:48 GMT
Take a look at the multipart classes by Jason Hunter that are free for use
if you own the book "Java Servlet Programming" from O'Reilly. The code can
be downloaded from O'Reilly's site www.ora.com

I have only had one problem with it, and I think I have coded around it.
The problem was that sometimes uploads from MSIE 5.01 Win do not send the
boundary correctly (it varies by two characters everytime).

Joe Laffey
LAFFEY Computer Imaging
St. Louis, MO
With no walls or fences on the Internet, who needs Windows or Gates?