tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Neil Aggarwal <>
Subject RE: SOLVED: apache 1.3.14, tomcat 3.2.1, Linux
Date Wed, 20 Dec 2000 06:23:54 GMT

I temporarily put my document up at the following URL:

When I get a chance, I am going to create a section in the Reading Room
section of our web site to house this kind of stuff.

Neil Aggarwal
JAMM Consulting, Inc. -- (972) 612-6056,
Custom Internet Development -- Java, JSP, servlets, databases

On Tue, 19 Dec 2000, Dave Newton wrote:

> > I can put it up on my site if you think it would be helpful.
> Considering how many people have asked the same questions, and
> how many times myself and others have answered, I think it'd
> be pretty handy to have a "go look here" link w/ actual
> instructions.
> I think the project might benefit from the doc as well, maybe
> slightly redone to fit in with their style.
> Dave

View raw message