tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Neil Aggarwal <n...@JAMMConsulting.com>
Subject RE: How to password-protect a servlet?
Date Wed, 20 Dec 2000 06:00:27 GMT

I am not sure I understand what you are saying here, can you please
clarify?

My web application resides in the directory
/usr/local/jakarta-tomcat/webapps/videosearch

What I am trying to do is to get Apache to protect one of the servlets
in that application, but leave the rest of the application with open
access.

Is there a way to do this?

Thanks,
	Neil.