tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Neil Aggarwal <n...@JAMMConsulting.com>
Subject RE: mod_jk.so wont compile on Linux
Date Tue, 19 Dec 2000 17:40:50 GMT
Dave:

With all of the documentation in all of the places that I have found,
it is more like trying to find the one line that pertains to what
I am looking for.

Thanks for the help.  I am trying to write up my own little doc on
how to get apache 1.3.14 and tomcat 3.2 set-up on Linux.
Once I do this, I will send it out to this list so that others have
a simple procedure to follow if they need it.

Thanks,
	Neil.

--
Neil Aggarwal