tomcat-users mailing list archives

From horn_...@jpmorgan.com
Subject RE: Multiple GETs on an SSLSocket
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2000 12:22:20 GMT

I wouldn't rely on the ready() to get this right - it will depend on
whether data has arrived in the underlying stream (native). This will
probably be system dependent ;o)  The only way I've had this working
reliably is to rely on content length headers or chunking. Chunking is
probably best it you can force it.

Ken.

michael.cohen@etl.ericsson.se on 12/12/2000 06:27:04

Please respond to tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org