tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Corey Cole" <cored...@hotmail.com>
Subject Tomcat-IIS Howto doc feedback
Date Fri, 08 Dec 2000 22:36:06 GMT
I've got some feedback on the Tomcat-IIS howto docs.

I just installed the Tomcat 3.2 release build on an Alpha-NT machine, and I
had
some initial difficulties.  Perhaps my eyes glazed over, but I missed the
instruction
"...you should now start Tomcat..." in the "Configuring the ISAPI
redirector" section.
It might be helpful to add confirmation of that step to the troubleshooting
section
under WinNT Section 5.A.2.  I would propose an addition item d:
"Make sure the Tomcat service has been started via
<tomcat_home>\bin\startup.bat"

Keep up the great work.  I look forward to putting Tomcat through it's paces
on
my AlphaNT box.

Sincerely,

Corey Cole