tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Alistair Hopkins" <alist...@berthengron.co.uk>
Subject RE: unable to run apache after configuring
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2000 13:07:53 GMT
I've found it easier to use the tomcat.conf which you have to edit yourself
according to the instructions on the website.

The auto-generated one waits until you've got it working, then
auto-generates itself on top of your work & auto-breaks :-)

See also the apache documentation on mod_alias
http://www.apache.org/docs-1.2/mod/mod_alias.html

-----Original Message-----
From: boppana VENKE [mailto:tomcat_jsp_user@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2000 12:23 PM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: RE: unable to run apache after configuring

Thanks for ur reply i am sorry i typed \ insted of /
in my message but in my conf file its typed correct.

The error i am getting is Alias take two arguments, a
fakename and a realname in the file
tomcat-apache.conf...
which was created by the apache server when included
the
the Include path..

please help me how to rectify my error..
Thanks in advance
regards
boppana

--- Alistair Hopkins <alistair@berthengron.co.uk>