tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "bdh" <holdenbr...@usa.net>
Subject APXS & mod_jk.so
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2000 00:59:56 GMT
To Whom Can Help...

I am currently trying to setup tomcat to work with apache.  I followed
instructions but recieved an error that talks about jk_module and how
mod_jk.so is garbled and may not be a DSO type file upon start up of TOMCAT.
Can anyone help?

I believe to correct this I must use the "APXS" program to modify the
mod_jk.so file (or is there a better version I can download, where?).  I
actually tried this to use APXS... however I was unable to perform this
task.  I followed the command lines in the mod_jk.so documentation however
my RedHat Linux op system was unable to find or execute the file even though
I can see it in the directory.

Can anyone help me?  THANKS IN ADVANCE.

BDH