tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Luis Luévano <>
Subject problem running tomcat with apache
Date Mon, 11 Dec 2000 19:20:55 GMT

    I have an issue running tomcat with apache. Tomcat itself works fine, but when I use it
with apache only the servlets don´t work. The following error occur:

Error: 500
Location: /examples/servlet/HelloWorldExample
Internal Servlet Error:

	at java.util.Hashtable.get(
	at org.apache.tomcat.request.SimpleMapper.getPathMatch(
	at org.apache.tomcat.request.SimpleMapper.findContainer(
	at org.apache.tomcat.request.SimpleMapper.requestMap(
	at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.processRequest(
	at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(
	at org.apache.tomcat.service.connector.Ajp12ConnectionHandler.processConnection(

    I have a win98 machine with Tomcat 3.1 and Apache 1.3.12. Any ideas?
Thanks in advance.

Luis Luévano

View raw message