tomcat-users mailing list archives

From (Christian Parpart)
Subject How to configure Tomcat/4.0-m5 for Cocoon
Date Sun, 17 Dec 2000 02:15:02 GMT

My Tomcat/4.0-m5 is running on Win2k in standalone mode. I've installed
virtual hosts and have tried to install cocoon as shown on its install site.
But - maybe it's for Tomcat/3.2 - it doesn't work.

It is said to add simply the lines below:

<Context path="/cocoon" docBase="webapps/cocoon" debug="0" reloadable="true"

and to copy the cocoon.jar and xerces.jar to the Tomcat's lib directory.
This works fine unless I am using another URL then

So, what can I do to add Cocoon support for all hosts including it's root
and deeper???

Christian Parpart <>

View raw message