tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Marc Saegesser" <marc.saeges...@apropos.com>
Subject RE: Regarding ISAPI_REDIRECT.DLL
Date Fri, 08 Dec 2000 19:44:08 GMT
Review the archives for this list.  Myself and others have posted
information about this several times before.

In short there are two things to check for.

1)  Make sure you don't add the "Filter DLLs" key unless you really are
using PWS.  You say your using IIS 4.0 so you don't need this key.

2)  isapi_redirect.dll is *VERY* picky about the contents of the worker_file
and worker_mount_file values.  If the files they point to don't exist or are
invalid the redirector won't load.  Set log_level to "debug" and see if any
error messages appear in the log file.

-----Original Message-----
From: Marimuthu Muthusamy [mailto:mari_muthu@hotmail.com]
Sent: Friday, December 08, 2000 7:19 PM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Regarding ISAPI_REDIRECT.DLL

Hello,

I have tried to install and configure ISAPI Redirector with tomcat3.2 and
IIS 4.0. I have done everything mentioned in the HOW-TO document. but still
the IIS 4.0 id not loading the isapi_redirect.dll. it shows the red arrow
pointing downwards. I have also troubleshooted with the troubleshooting
document. I find everything is correct. So what may be the other problems
with IIS for not loading the redirector dll.

Thank you,

Marimuthu M.

_________