tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "H Deng" <deng_h1...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: database connection problem when run nt service
Date Tue, 19 Dec 2000 23:34:43 GMT
Thanks for the tip. It does not seem to be related with the user permission
since the same code works fine when tomcat is running as a stand alone
application(startup). The problem only appears when tomcat is running as a
service(net start jakarta). The exception I get is

java.sql.SQLException: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not
found and no default driver specified.