tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Riley,R" <R.Ri...@lse.ac.uk>
Subject RE: tomat - how it works - caches servlets?
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2000 11:06:02 GMT
Kief

Thanks very much for this.

The problem was that I was only using .jar files.  Once I took the class
files out of the jar file and moved them to the classes directory then the
new version was picked up.

Yes, previously, when I deleted the jar file then the class wasn't found -
but when I restored the new jar file then an old class definition was used.
This still perplexes me, but I'm happy that it is working now.

I'll switch to 3.2 asap.

Regards

Ron