tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "CPC Livelink Admin" <cpclv...@fitzpatrick.cc>
Subject RE: Remove me please.
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2000 15:22:30 GMT

Unsubscribe both using the alternate method - From the list instructions you
got when you first signed up  :

 To unsubscribe from this list

  To stop subscription for an alternate account
  (e.g. john@host.domain) send an eMail to

Encode all of your email addresses in the email address of the unsubscriber
like the example above, and send it off.

-----Original Message-----
From: jbrown@worldbank.org [mailto:jbrown@worldbank.org]
Sent: Friday, December 01, 2000 09:24 AM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Remove me please.

I know you all are going to tell me to follow the directions, but I have!
I've
sent the unsubscribe several times to no avail.  I think it's Lotus Notes
and
the way it translates email addresses from it's internal naming system to
standard email names.  Anyway, would the moderator please remove me from
this
list.  Thanks.

John Brown