tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Michael Johnson" <micha...@mindiq.com>
Subject Problem with Tomcat
Date Wed, 20 Dec 2000 16:57:11 GMT
I've seen everywhere I've looked to just "unpack it" but I can't seem to
find anyplace to grab a file that simply requires unpacking. The only thing
I've been able to locate on apache's server is a collection of DLLs, etc.
Do you perhaps know where I can locate the file I am looking for?

The current configuration:
Server - Win2000 Advanced Server
Web Server - Apache 1.3.14

I had absolutely no problem getting Apache up and running, so I was somewhat
surprised when Tomcat proved sucha challenge.

Any help you can give me would be great.

Thanks in advance,

      Michael Johnson
      Web Developement - Technical Support
      MINDIQ
      The Intelligent Choice for Training and Consulting
      770.248.0442 ยท 770.840.8638 (VM)
      www.MINDIQ.com