tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Adress, David S." <David.S.Adr...@pfizer.com>
Subject RE: $20 bucks to the 1st person who actually solves my problem!!! - WE HAVE A WINNER!!!
Date Fri, 08 Dec 2000 16:40:22 GMT
These lists are great becuase sometimes you need others to provide a new
outlook to the problem....

-----Original Message-----
From: G.Nagarajan [mailto:gnagarajan@dkf.de]
Sent: Friday, December 08, 2000 11:38 AM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: RE: $20 bucks to the 1st person who actually solves my
problem!!! - WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

This is off topic but this reminds me that most of the time we
try to solve problems thinking that we have understood the problem
completely and have
an intuition where the solution is.
And we spend lots of effort and time trying to fix the imaginary problem.
Like in
this case, we thought it was due to caching and tried to fix it and it has
turned
out to be with the database part !

I wonder what Adress would have done without this mailing list!