tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Amrhein, Thomas" <tamrh...@debis.com>
Subject AW: Tomcat 3.2 stability
Date Mon, 11 Dec 2000 12:30:33 GMT
Hi Jose,

I except with NT Workstation the problem will never be fixed... :-(
Perhaps it is in SP 6.a but I don't think so.
NT Workstation is no server OS!
NT Workstation therefore should never used as heavyly used webserver.

Try Linux. It's nice and cheap and works fine.

regards,

Thomas

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Jose Euclides da Silva Junior - DIGR.O
[mailto:jose.euclides@rj.previdenciasocial.gov.br]
Gesendet am: Freitag, 8. Dezember 2000 21:37
An: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org; tamhein@debis.com
Betreff: RES: Tomcat 3.2 stability

Dear Thomas,
is there any problem if i use TomCat 3.1 under NT 4.0/SP 6.a?
Jackarta's site doesnt write anything about it!!!!
Now, i am developing a small system with this environment....
Best Regards,

José Euclides Júnior
E-mail: jose.euclides@rj.previdenciasocial.gov.br
            javabrasil@usa.net