tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Nasrat, Paul (NOW)" <PNas...@uk.now.com>
Subject Directory Listing (Tomcat 3.1)
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2000 10:59:49 GMT
<Delurk>

I've had a look through the archives and at the documentation under

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/jakarta-tomcat/src/doc/

But I'm still having problems with directory listing with Apache/Tomcat.

It's definately tomcat doing the listing, I've tried placing the Directory
directives below the ApJServMount inc ase it's something odd - but that
didn't work either.

As far as I can work out Apache should be handling the request as I'm using

AddHandler jserv-servlet .jsp
ApJServMount /servlet

Followed by the DocumentRoot and Directory stuff.

I've looked through my web.xml for the webapp in question and through
server.xml, but can't see anything obvious.

One of the archive posts mentioned a Indexes option in web.xml but I don't
have one there.

Anyone got a solution for this?

Paul