tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Chris Chen <cc...@algorithmics.com>
Subject tools for Stress Testing
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2000 20:05:53 GMT
Hi all,

 I am just wondering if there is a way to do a stress testing on my
jsp/servlet
pages even I am using the session tracking in my application.

for example, I have:
1.jsp for user logon checking
2.jsp for loading data from database
3.jsp for business data calculation
4.jsp for modifying data to database

The application works like:
 when user passed 1.jsp, there will be a set of data in their session, hold
by
Java data Beans, from database. Base on those data, 3.jsp will performance a
certain business logic, then 4.jsp will write data to database.

 I want to build a set of benchmark/stress testing for all those *.jsp
pages.
How long it will take? How's the response performance? ...

How could I do this? Is there any this kind of tools?
By using Tomcat, how can I let tomcat know that I am in the session, and
performance certain data set for me?

Regards,
 Chris