tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Anand Prasad <apra...@calient.net>
Subject Netscapes crashes everytime when view pages from Jakarta
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2000 01:41:47 GMT
I dont know whether this is issue related with Jakarta or Netscape.

It always crashes with bus error.  Is the value I am getting from server
side is very simple...

Have some seen this.

I have a JSP page which Jakarta process and sends me a string

Any Help or suggestions will be appreciated.

On the client side, I just write this to a Layer

This is the Sample Code
<head>
<script language="JavaScript">
var name = "<% Object.getName(); %>";
if(document.layers){
	document['HistoryList'].document.open();
	document['HistoryList'].document.writeln(name);
	document[HistoryList'].document.close();
}
else{
        document.all['HistoryList'].innerHTML = name;
}
</script>
</head>

<SPAN ID="HistoryList" class='historystyle" </SPAN>