tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "ROOMS Christoph (BMB)" <Christoph.RO...@MOBILE.BELGACOM.BE>
Subject RE: localhost problem
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2000 11:53:54 GMT
try http://xx.xx.xx.xx:8080/ccs

-----Original Message-----
From: Web Master [mailto:webmaster@unni.com]
Sent: donderdag 14 december 2000 12:30
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: localhost problem

Hello,

I am very new to tomcat. I downloaded tomcat3.2 yesterday and I installed it
successfully. When I tried with
http://localhost:8080/ccs (where ccs is my project. Yes I added the
information in the server.xml) it worked perfectly fine.
I did ipconfig and found my ip address and when I tried
http://xx.xx.xx.xx/ccs
it failed.
Can any one tell me what I might be doing wrong?
I did ping to my ip from different machine and it did work.
Any help would be really appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

**** DISCLAIMER ****

     "This e-mail and any attachment thereto may contain information which is confidential
and/or protected by intellectual property rights and are intended for the sole use of the
recipient(s) named above.
     Any use of the information contained herein (including, but not limited to, total or
partial reproduction, communication or distribution in any form) by other persons than the
designated recipient(s) is prohibited.
     If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender either by telephone
or by e-mail and delete the material from any computer".

     Thank you for your cooperation.

For further information about Proximus mobile phone services please see our website at http://www.proximus.be
or refer to any Proximus agent.