tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Eric Lee (LYN) (EUS)" <EUSE...@am1.ericsson.se>
Subject RE: RE: Tomcat and JNI
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2000 18:07:49 GMT
The solution to this problem was to add the location of the class that contains the native
methods to the CLASSPATH prior to launching Tomcat.

Eric.

-----Original Message-----
From: Niall Gormley [mailto:ngormley@ireland.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2000 12:23 PM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: RE: Tomcat and JNI

Eric,

I have just finished integrating a large amount of  'C' code into servlets using JNI.
One useful tool I used was trace (or truss on Solaris, there is a eqivalent on HP but I can't

remember what is is.) This traces all the system calls and you shoud see that library it is

trying to load when your code fails.

In addition is all your C code compilied with the -pthread option?

Regards,
Niall

Additions and Corrections welcome.