tomcat-users mailing list archives

From wilso...@mail.eas.muohio.edu
Subject Tomcat on NetWare... done, now I need to get the NSAPI_RD working...
Date Tue, 26 Dec 2000 18:10:18 GMT
Hello all,
I have just set up tomcat to run on netware 5.1 sp1, all
the samples work fine.  Next step is to get the
NSAPI_RD.nlm working with the Enterprise server running on
NetWare.  I have made the following modifications to the
obj.conf file:

Init fn="load-modules" funcs="jk_init,jk_service"
shlib="/system/nsapi_rd.nlm"
Init fn="jk_init"
worker_file="sys:java/tomcat/conf/workers.properties"
log_level="debug" log_file="sys:java/tomcat/nsapi.log"

NameTrans fn="assign-name" from="/nwservlet/*"
name="servlet"
NameTrans fn="assign-name" from="/servlet/*" name="servlet"
NameTrans fn="assign-name" from="/examples/*" name="servlet"

<Object name=servlet>
ObjectType fn=force-type type=text/plain
Service fn="jk_service" worker="ajp12"
</Object>

when the enterprise server is restarted, the nsapi_rd.nlm
is loaded and points to the correct config files, but
now my Enterprise server has quit working all together :(
(no web serving at all)...

I removed all entries for websphere, and turned off the
servlet gateway built into the enterprise server maybe this
is what killed the web server????  I have attached the
whole obj.conf below (sorry for the bandwidth)....

Any ideas?  Also is the source available to the NLMs? found
in the binary tree under netware?

any help appreciated...
later,
-b