tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Pat Berry <>
Subject RE: static html from webapps
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2000 15:52:31 GMT
It should depend on your setup.  Do you plan on using tomcat (via mod_jk or
mod_jserv) with apache anytime soon?  If so you can tweak your apache conf
to try and get the results you want.

-----Original Message-----
From: Frank Morton []
Sent: Tuesday, December 12, 2000 7:44 AM
Subject: static html from webapps

Looking through docs/faqs I think the following is true.

Is it?

Given a project "xyz" I can serve static .html files out of
webapps/xyz, but on a production machine it should be
served out of htdocs. However, there is no way to have
"htdocs/xyz" and "webapps/xyz" using the same directory
name, so one of the names has to change. Right?

View raw message