tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jørgen Ramskov <...@it-optima.dk>
Subject ContextManager error after upgrading to 3.2
Date Fri, 29 Dec 2000 07:57:21 GMT
I just try posting again, last time I didn't get any answers...
I've just upgraded to Tomcat 3.2 (from 3.1) and now I sometimes gets
this error:

=== Cut ===
- ContextManager: Error reading request, ignored -
java.lang.NullPointerException
at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.handleError(ContextManager.java:1099)
at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.internalService(ContextManager.java:80
0)
at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java:743)
at
onnectionHandler.java:210)
at
at
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

I'm running Tomcat alone, that is, Apache isn't installed, only
Tomcat, because I only need support for servlets.

I haven't made much changes to server.xml (only added SSL).

My application still runs fine, but it would be nice to know why the
error occurs?

Greetings
Joergen Ramskov