tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Nacho <na...@siapi.es>
Subject RE: IIS/Win2k Tomcat/JSP -- SOLUTION here
Date Wed, 20 Dec 2000 01:39:24 GMT
> Well,
>     after much headaches I've found the exact problem to most of the
> questions I've seen posted here.  Once you all hear this solution, you
> will kick yourself.  YET it is not mentioned ANYWHERE in the
> documentation that came with Tomcat.  At least none that I could find.

Because it's not needed for sure, at least it's not necessary for me on
none of my installations...

> To get my JSP pages to properly forward to tomcat and be processed as
> JSP pages I had to add a JSP as an application mapping on IIS.
>
> Properties --> Home Directory --> Configuration --> etc..
>
> try that see if it helps.
>

> --
> Derek

As an aside, it's not bad idea, a good way to forward to tomcat without
much configuration, but for servlets you'll need to do it in the
standard way... i think, i will try your workaroud soon ( although  it's
not necessary for sure) ..

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega