tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Nacho <na...@siapi.es>
Subject RE: 404 error w/ isapi_redirect.dll
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2000 20:50:37 GMT
Hola Michael:

isapi_redirector.dll dont support ajp13 only ajp12...

In your logs ajp13 seems configured too, delete all the configs related
to ajp13 in all the *.properties files needed.

It seems autoconfig includes ALL the connectors configured in his auto
files, you can comment de connector definition on server.xml, or make
your own modifications to the generated files.

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega