tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Michael Kuz <m...@ServiceIntelligence.com>
Subject Tomcat in production environment?
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2000 22:24:38 GMT
Hi all,
I want to implement an Apache/Tomcat solution, but management is a little
nervous about the Tomcat part. I need to justify that Tomcat is 'in use' and
a reliable solution for a servlet server(vs WebLogic, etc).

Is anyone using Tomcat in a production environment? as a integral part of
your ebusiness site? Telling management that someone is already using it
would go a long way to getting Tomacat inplace here...
(Links to any documentation to this end would also be a big help!)

Thanks!

Michael R. Kuz
Developer
Service Intelligence