tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Duane Morse <dmo...@eldocomp.com>
Subject RE: XSLT Transformations with Tomcat 3.2 Final and Xalan or XT?
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2000 22:34:09 GMT
There may be a compatibility problem between the XML-related classes that
Tomcat uses
and the ones you need for your own processing.  That's been my experience
trying to
use the jaxp1.1ea (early access) software, in any case.  Can you compile
your classes
with Tomcat's XML-related jar files?

Duane Morse, Eldorado Computing Inc., Phoenix AZ

-----Original Message-----
From: David Geary [mailto:sabreware@tri-lakesonline.net]
Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2000 2:55 PM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org; JSP-INTEREST@JAVA.SUN.COM
Subject: XSLT Transformations with Tomcat 3.2 Final and Xalan or XT?

Has anyone had success processing XML files with XSLT from a JSP page?
I've tried various combinations of XT and Xalan with Tomcat and Resin,
with very limited success.

I'd really like to process XML with Xalan or XT using Tomcat3.2, but
with Tomcat3.2 and Xalan I get a NoSuchMethodException from the bowels
of Xalan, and with Tomcat3.2 and XT the transformation fails silently.

david