tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Kintzer, Michael" <mkint...@audiotrack.com>
Subject RE: 404 error w/ isapi_redirect.dll
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2000 01:47:06 GMT
I realize this topic has been covered nearly two months ago, but all the
solutions given here have not worked for my environment.

Here are the details:
IIS 5.0, W2KPro, Tomcat 3.2
I've configured everything according to the Tomcat-IIS HowTo and confirmed
the following are working:

-Tomcat hosted jsp/examples work fine (i.e. localhost:8080/)
-isapi_redirect.dll has the green arrow
-log files are being generated
-isapi_redirect.dll is recognizing that it should handle jsp requests as
evidenced by the line GET "/jakarta/isapi_redirect.dll" 200 in my
SYSTEM32/LogFiles/W3SVC1/ log.
-I can browse to the jakarta virtual directory
-Anonymous access is enabled and file permissions on the redirect dll are
also enabled for Full Control for Everyone.
-the uriworkermap.properties file and the -auto file show that the examples
context is being served by ajp12

According to the HowTo, "200" implies the jakarta virtual directory is not
configured for Execute permissions, but I've checked that and it is.

I've rebooted and restarted both WWWService and AdminService, but nothing
seems to fix the 404 error.

Anybody have an idea for me?

Thanks,

Michael