tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Palumbo, Mark" <Mark.Palu...@roadway.com>
Subject RE: Building mod_jk on Mac OS X
Date Wed, 27 Dec 2000 17:44:30 GMT
I don't know if this is helpful...but on my system dlfcn.h is in
/usr/include.  On my system it appears to be a support header file for the
compiler/linker that defines some dynamic loading symbol routines and
parameters for them.  My platform is IBM AIX.

If it's any comfort I'm unable to build the mod_jk also, for me the link
portion of the build keeps bombing out.

Good luck,
-Mark-

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Woteki [mailto:drwo@woteki.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 27, 2000 12:10 PM
To: tomcat user help
Subject: Building mod_jk on Mac OS X

I am attempting to build mod_jk on Mac OS X (because I don't think there is
a pre-built binary). The build fails because the directive #include
<dlfcn.h> in source code fails. There seems to be no such header file
anywhere in the OS X public beta distribution.

I am attempting to build using Project Builder, Apple's IDE. I have taken
this approach because I don't know the command line options to pass to the
build script for Mac OS X/Darwin.

Can anyone help? Has anyone successfully built mod_jk for OS X? How do you
go about doing it?

Thanks very much,