tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Palumbo, Mark" <>
Subject RE: Apache doesn't start with mod_jk
Date Mon, 18 Dec 2000 15:46:28 GMT
How did you build mod_jk ?

Did you use a special Makefile etc?  If so could you please share it with
everyone?  I'm trying to build mod_jk under AIX, it seems most people here
are using the supported platforms of solaris or linux.  :)

I keep getting clean compiles, but the link process always fails with:
apxs:Break: Command failed with rc=8

Somewhat related to your problem, we have been able to compile/build a also, but no luck building a

View raw message