tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Desaulniers, Peter" <Peter.Desaulni...@pahv.xerox.com>
Subject WAIT...there's more --> Tomcat bombs out as an in-process add-on to IIS 4.0, WinNT 4.0/SP 6a
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2000 02:03:02 GMT
After thinking more about this... as an in-process add-on, I shouldn't have
to start tomcat independently like I did for the out of process add-on.  So,
just trying to go to the same url for the
//localhost/examples/jsp/index.html, I get a 404 error (which worked when I
tried that exact same url for the out of process add-on).

I am using tomcat 3.1 with JDK 1.3 and the 3.1 versions of
isapi_redirect.dll and jni_connect.dll.
I am pointing the worker jvm_lib to the 1.3 jre\bin\classic\jvm.dll

Any ideas?

-- Peter Desaulniers