tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jacob Kjome <jacob.r.kj...@syntegra.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat, JSP and Cache
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2000 15:16:55 GMT
Kim,

It looks like you are heavily involved in working on bug fixes for
Tomcat.  Given that, I would suggest you get in contact with someone at the
Apache Group and see if you can't get more access.  From my perspective, it
looks like your involvement would be both rewarding to you and very
beneficial to the whole Jakarta community.

Jake