tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Matt Becker <mbec...@mythicwave.com>
Subject RE: Class not found on import
Date Tue, 19 Dec 2000 22:29:53 GMT
I should be able to take the exact web app from my Windows machine and
transfer it over to my Linux machine without compiling the java code,
right?<br>
Matt<br>
At 02:01 PM 12/19/00, you wrote:<br>
environment, you probably need to include the WEF-INF path in your
CLASSPATH.&nbsp; You shouldn't have this for starting the server but for
compiling your code, you do.<br>
[<a href="mailto:mbecker@mythicwave.com">mailto:mbecker@mythicwave.com</a>]</font>
something like &quot;class </font><br>
how the exact web </font><br>