tomcat-users mailing list archives

From g...@bbo.com
Subject Using one directory structure with mod_jk
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2000 20:57:21 GMT
The Tomcat User's Guide has an example of using a single directory structure
for both Apache and Tomcat with ApacheModuleJServ.  I'd like to accomplish
the same thing with mod_jk.  To be explicit, I'd like to specify a document
directory (or root) of, say, /webdocs.  Underneath that I would have /html
and /images.  In the html directory I would have a mix of HTML and JSP.  I'd
like Apache to serve the images and html files, and Tomcat only the JSP
pages.  How can I accomplish this with mod_jk?  I look at the online
resources and didn't see anything obvious.  Thanks.

Guy Rouillier
571-226-1229
guyr@bbo.com <mailto:guyr@bbo.com>
BroadBand Office