tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Jose Euclides da Silva Junior - DIGR.O" <jose.eucli...@rj.previdenciasocial.gov.br>
Subject RES: Requesting Suggestions for a Tomcat book
Date Fri, 22 Dec 2000 16:03:11 GMT
What do you think about writing something about bugs in Tomcat environment.
I am wasting many times to solve this bug, as follow:

 Error: 500
Location: /examples/servlet/StarServletnew
Internal Servlet Error:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: FormBean: method
(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Lja
va/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/l
ang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/
Stri
	at StarServletnew.doPost(StarServletnew.java, Compiled Code)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.handleRequest(ServletWrapper.java,
Compiled Code)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.handleRequest(ServletWrapper.java:597)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.servlets.InvokerServlet.service(InvokerServlet.java:257)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.handleRequest(ServletWrapper.java,
Compiled Code)
	at
	at
onnectionHandler.java, Compiled Code)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpConnectionThread.run(SimpleTcpEndpoint.java,
Compiled Code)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

José Euclides Júnior
E-mail: jose.euclides@rj.previdenciasocial.gov.br