tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Jose Euclides da Silva Junior - DIGR.O" <jose.eucli...@rj.previdenciasocial.gov.br>
Subject RES: RES: can jsp handle multipart/form-data ?
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2000 15:04:21 GMT
Thanks a lot, Philippe! But, my doubt is how to persist the uploaded file,
since i should store  it into my database, as an image field. Oreilly
component just returns me a file object of its method. This is another
problem! What should i do?  Any  hint?
Best Regards,

José Euclides Júnior
E-mail: jose.euclides@rj.previdenciasocial.gov.br